We collect personally identifiable information when you register for service with us. We also automatically receive and record information from our systems about your use of our services. We use this information to fulfill your requests related to our services.
We will not sell, trade or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. Ever. Period. We will not disclose your personally identifiable information to any third party without your prior consent unless legally compelled to do so. We will attempt to notify you any time we are forced to disclose your personally identifiable information unless we are legally prevented from doing so.
If you use a credit card to pay for our services, we store that information in a secure and encrypted location, in full compliance with PCI (Payment Card Industry) DSS (Data Security Standards) requirements for processing, storing, and transmitting that information.
- To manage your login information in our member interface.
- If you came to our site by clicking on an advertisement (ie: through Google Adwords), to then determine whether you signed up for our service.
- If you came to our site by being referred through one of our affiliate partners, to then determine whether you signed up for our service so that we can pay a referral commission to the partner.
We keep records about your usage of our service only to the extent needed to operate the service. This means:
- We do NOT record or listen in on any phone calls.
- For up to 2 weeks, we store logs of the date, time, duration, source, and destination number of your phone calls. We keep this data to help us improve the quality of our service, such as if you contact us and mention having problems with a call, we'll be able to look up technical details and find potential causes of problems. After no more than 2 weeks, we delete the source number from our records.
We will not use your personally identifiable information to market our products and services to you unless you specifically indicate you wish us to do so. We will not use your personally identifiable information to market third party products and services to you.
We will cooperate with all investigations conducted by law enforcement authorities of the United States of America when legally required to do so. Cooperation with law enforcement authorities from other countries and cooperation when it is not legally required are at our sole discretion. Unless legally prohibited, we will inform you of any cooperation we provide to any law enforcement authorities.
If for any reason you terminate your service, we will destroy active records containing your personally identifiable information as soon as it is reasonable to do so. Some information may continue to exist in our archived records. If we terminate your service, we may retain enough information to prevent you from signing up for our service in the future.